This is to explain what each field of the stats logger pages means so there is no confusion.Gameserver Statistics Page
The gameserver statistics page is broken into a few sections the first is the player list which shows peoples names, kills deaths etc. This is sorted based on kills however if you click one of the headings it will sort it based on deaths for example. Doing that will make the rank change accordingly. The page also has the option to search for username. The search page works in much the same way as the main page but shows only the usernames that match the search criteria. .sG members are also highlighted in green for easy observation.
The next section is specific user information page, this displays various information in a more detailed form than the normal main stats page. Below is an explination of some of the extra fields Name, kills, deaths, last active, first seen are all self explanatory, so will not be expanded upon.
- Rank: Is the users rank based on amount of kills. Note the rank of the player list may change if sorted by something else e.g. deaths but on the players page the rank beside their name will always be based on kills
- Time: This is the amount of time a user has played. This includes preround duration time and time when dead but when you leave the server it logs the time you left so it can calculate your time accuratly. The time field meassures in seconds and is highly accurate.
- Best Player: This is the number of times a user has finnished with the most kills on a map.
- Damage: 1 damage = 1HP taken from an enemy
- Kills / time and kills / deaths: these are just ratios of those variable anything above 1 is considered good which is why they go red below 1 and green above it.
- Teamkills: The amount of teamkills you have done to other players.
- Teamkill Victims: The amount of times other players have team killed you.
- Suicides: The amount of times you have commited suicides. This includes being punished, falling, typing suicide in tab etc.
- Nade Suicides: This is the amount of times you have blown yourself up with a nade. These suicides are not included in the other suicide counter.
- Map Count: Counts how many maps you have been seen playing. This can be anything from joining a server and leaving imediatly to playing a whole map, therefore this field should be used as a guide only.
- Kills / Map: Again this is another ratio, like the map counter this value should be taken with a pinch of salt. As it includes anytimes you have been seen on the server disregarding for how long.
The highest score section is the highest score you have acheived per map each value is independant of each other so you may get the highest kills one map and the highest deaths on a diffrent map.
This page also displays the other nicknames used by the same player, if the user does play under diffrent names then their total stats will be displayed at the bottom of the page. This is the stats for all of their usernames combined.Cheater List
This page names and shames the cheaters we have caught red handed. People on this list are cheaters that have been identified beyond resonable doubt. This means this page is very reliable and does not include speculation or oppinions.
The aim here is to identify people who cheat under diffrent names and let the whole community know what they were doing. This also links into the gameserver statistics page so you can see youself that the IPs match.Server Status
The server status page displays information on map stats. It can also display server information such as who is playing etc but for the time being this will likely not work so becomes hidden.Server Feed
The server feed lets you see whats going on ingame, this connects you to IRC where our IRC reporter bot is waiting to tell you current scores see whats said and who killed who.Notes
The stats auto update every two hours for GMT+1 people that means the stats update on every even hour
if you have any questions or find any bugs feel free to post them here